[Peace-discuss] Israel distorts timeline of events to play victim in the dangerous escalation with Iran and Syria

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:26:48 UTC 2018

<http://mondoweiss.net/2018/05/distorts-dangerous-escalation/>

"I’ve been arguing all day against Israel’s policy of continually bombing Syria, Lebanon and Iran, pointing out that they’re not bombing us, we’re bombing them, which means we’re not acting in self defense, we’re the aggressors. . . For [people with the opposing opinion] it doesn’t matter how many times Israel bombs the enemy and the enemy doesn’t bomb back — Israel is still bombing in self-defense and the other side is still the aggressor. Why? Because Israel is Israel and Iran/Syria/Lebanon is Iran/Syria/Lebanon. Israel is right because it is good and they are wrong because they are bad. . .”

###