[Peace-discuss] Fwd: War "games"

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Sat May 19 19:17:59 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Mildred O'brien <moboct1 at aim.com>
To: peace-discuss <peace-discuss at anti-war.net
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2018 2:15 pm
Subject: War "games"

For some reason this keeps coming back to me:

Trump Inc. put John Bolton on the payroll just in time to scotch (excuse the perorative) the DPRK-S.Korea accord and prevent the nuclear disarmament talk with the "leader of the Free World."   USG knew that continuing the "War Games" with South Korea would drive the final nail in the coffin if Rev. (I mean Pres.) Moon doesn't call them off, which the U.S. puppet will not likely have the temerity to do.  But the Administration's playing the same lying blame game as Netan-yahoo* that Kim is the culprit, the final straw that only the gullible MSM and electorate would fall for...

*Bibi's latest big lie: HAMAS is paying Gazans to protest and charge Israel's security wall--with guns no less--otherwise Gazans would have no incentive to protest the Nakba

Midge O'Brien