[Peace-discuss] Don't send a Democrat to the House

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:29:15 UTC 2018

The Democrats should not be given control of Congress:

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/21/chuck-schumer-is-the-worst-possible-democratic-leader-on-foreign-policy-at-the-worst-possible-time/ <https://theintercept.com/2018/05/21/chuck-schumer-is-the-worst-possible-democratic-leader-on-foreign-policy-at-the-worst-possible-time/>

—CGE