[Peace-discuss] fyi

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon May 28 15:33:57 UTC 2018

Kids..
they give us a chance to be better than we are..
better than we used to be.

- Vanessa (Deadpool2)

It's why I was wondering if y'all had seen it.
I got hold of a sort of crummy cam download
and got the quote I was after.

Deadpool (1) was not approved for theatres in China
because it was believed that the local audiences wouldnt understand it.
(not to mention that it would have been 3 minutes long after the
Bowdlerizations.)

I suppose Deadpool2 also wont make it here.