[Peace-discuss] [Prairiegreens] Support & critique of BDS

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 13:24:33 UTC 2018

Carl

You’re right, he’s brilliant, he convinced me a two state solution is the only answer, plus…..

I especially liked his quotation from Mao Zedong, one of my favorites which is:  “He was obviously a smart guy and a shrewd political analyst and a shrewd military analyst, and he said the object of politics is to unite the many to defeat the few. You have to create as big a coalition as possible in order to isolate your enemy. And then if you want to isolate your enemy, you have to look at the place where they’re weakest, what you might call the line of least resistance.”