[Peace-discuss] "Why Our Green Parties Haven't Taken Off"

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:05:56 UTC 2018

https://blackagendareport.com/why-our-green-parties-havent-taken

"The Green Party does get many important things right. The biggest thing it gets right is its adamant insistence on independence from the two ruling class parties. They know you cannot ride to freedom on Pharaoh's chariot. That’s vitally important. The best among them, like Howie Hawkins, the current Green candidate for NY governor have also preached for years that a sustainable Green Party has to be built on a dues-based membership, with all officers directly responsible to the members who pay those dues.”

—CGE