[Peace-discuss] Gideon Levy: Netanyahu Blocked Another War

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Thu Nov 15 13:55:15 UTC 2018

But Bibi's body isn't as big as Ariel Sharon's was (before his "heart attack"--he paid for it for by withdrawing the Israeli Gaza settlements--and destroying them after removal) built by U.S. taxpayers, leaving nothing but rubble for Gaza Palestinians for reconstruction.  Then Bibi makes Gazans pay for losing the Gaza Israeli settlements every time they try to rebuild.  Until/unless, like liberal Tzipi says, they "exchange Hamas with a leader Israel can live with" or enjoy "deterrence through military strikes."
Deja vu all over again.
Midge
P.S.  I think POTUS learned to talk out of 2 sides of his mouth from Bibi--or is it the other way around?