[Peace-discuss] BREAKING: Troops can now shoot migrants at the border (Act Now)

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 24 23:50:40 UTC 2018

Whether there should be a government and hence a border at all is a reasonable question.  Also one might consider whether the dynasty in the sense of area affected by a power is a crisp or a fuzzy set.  It does possess a radius and might be a ring or a disk or a spinning rod.

We have recently been dealing with an extremely serious transboundary disease African Swine Fever (look It up) which is forcing quarantines and the management of zones.  There are.many reasons to break through hedges.  hedgehogs are prickly for sure and there is pining for pork and for the fjords and the crisislers.

so many reasons to break the boundary, all of them sane.

governments seem to have an area over which they exercise control that seems to be statistical like eulers moments...he had his moments.