[Peace-discuss] Anyone want this book?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Nov 28 16:28:37 UTC 2018

There was a recent item in the News-Gazette that explained what the carbon
impact currently is of driving an electric-powered car in Champaign-Urbana
compared to a gasoline-powered car and why [therefore] driving an
electric-powered car now in Champaign-Urbana is strongly preferable to
driving a gasoline-powered car in terms of climate impact.

If anyone here cares about facts, they can go find the News-Gazette
article.

===

Robert Reuel Naiman
Policy Director