[Peace-discuss] Huda Thunkit? Trump approval continues to rise.

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Oct 8 16:34:43 UTC 2018

I didn't vote for Trump but his work on Korea and the Economy plus the
inane tactics of the Dems seem to be enamouring D.T. to the electorate:
(I will vote for Trump next time around since the NATO crowd hates and
fears Trump and pundits say Trump will end NATO.)
Something is going on...Rasmussen polling has been the most accurate one
out there and they are not afraid to say so when
it was bad for Trump.

Clearly North Korea believes that peace and commerce will be better for
its people
than bellicosity and devastating penury.
People like that.

More telling perhaps is the contrast with the O-bot.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows
that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job
performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 38% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is
performing and 38% who Strongly Disapprove.
This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of zero (0). (see
trends
<http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history>).

/This is Trump’s highest Presidential Approval Index rating since early
February of last year, shortly after he first took office. /

/B*y comparison, Barack Obama earned a presidential approval index
rating of -12 on **October 8, 2010
<http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history#history_data_20101008>**,
in the second year of his presidency.*/*//
*