[Peace-discuss] Letter to the News-Gazette, on the coming election

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Oct 9 02:50:15 UTC 2018

So much about Betsy (*Ross*) (*Everett*) Dirksen Londrigan is fake.

She's about as much in the family lineage of Everett Dirksen as Donald
Trump but don't read the fine print.  And I'm sure that Betsy Ross and
John Prine are both proud of her.

She's not a politician, even though she is a hardened Democrat who has
been in politics for some 20 years including working for Dirty Dick
Durbin.  And she's got that zomfg startled deer-in-the-headlights
Ocasio-whatever look that is so fashionable with Dems today.