[Peace-discuss] Billionaire goes Dem

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:22:48 UTC 2018

And that overdetermination - especially in regard to war and Russiagate - suggests to me that one cannot in good conscience vote in a way that contributes to Democrats’ gaining control of the House.

That means voting for Rodney Davis, the feckless Republican incumbent, in our Congressional district (IL 13), rather than the thoroughly conventional Democrat candidate.  —CGE