[Peace-discuss] let's end the "reign of terror" against Nina Paley

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Apr 3 00:29:28 UTC 2019

I believe that there has been a deliberate campaign in Champaign-Urbana to
create a reign of terror against Nina Paley. I believe that there is a
group of people going around brainwashing people to make them believe that
she is a lethal threat to them, when the reality is the opposite: the
people who are claiming that she is a threat are the aggressors who are
trying to make her suffer for having views that they don't like. Like,
Reagan claiming that Nicaragua was a threat to the United States, in order
to justify arming terrorists to attack Nicaraguan civilians. I think we
should try to stop this reign of terror. I think we should hold the people
responsible for the reign of terror accountable to the degree necessary
that they stop this activity in Champaign-Urbana.