[Peace-discuss] Nina Paley's panel, "material reality", controlling the debate .... was Re: [Peace] Panel at UFL today at 3

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:19:07 UTC 2019

I am separating out the first amendment discussion in my comments.
Nina should have  the right to speak but we don't need to give Nina our megaphone.
Even Carl has been a part of demonstrations against speakers that have been invited to speak at the law school, for example.  We used a megaphone and video cameras and signs, the war-lords used the microphone that belongs to the law school.
- Karen Medina"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great" - Mark Twain

null