[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Your message to Peace awaits moderator approval

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:21:27 UTC 2019

The peace list is not intended for discussions.   It is not just a
peace-discuss list with more people on it.   We've been through this
before.   You haven't paid attention to that difference in the past, so
I set the peace list so that your submissions to it get moderated.
When they're on-topic for the peace list, including things like the News
from Neptune and AoTA weekly announcements, then I try to put them through.

Carl, or anyone, if you want to post occasional (e.g. weekly)
invitations for people on the peace list to come listen to what's
happening on peace-discuss, I'm happy put those through.