[Peace-discuss] Postponed means no-platformed

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 04:48:44 UTC 2019

Politics and Prose, in case it's not clear to anyone, is the bookstore in
Washington DC most known for author events, usually in the bookstore.

The Wharf apparently refers to a recreational development on the SW
waterfront.

Another 35 minute interview with Blumenthal was done by Richard Eskow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3RseIFQ3_I&t=338s