[Peace-discuss] First they came for Julian Assange's First Amendment rights...

Dianna Visek divisek at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 00:51:04 UTC 2019

 Hi Carl,

Thank you for sharing this.  I'll spend less time reading his posts.
Dianna

    On Thursday, April 11, 2019, 6:11:28 PM CDT, C G Estabrook <cgestabrook at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dianna--

It’s good to correct Bob Naiman’s misleading comment on libertarians.

Bob has an unfortunate habit of circulating inaccurate accounts of parties that are not the Democrats.

See notably <https://www.counterpunch.org/2016/08/19/roaming-charges-prime-time-green/>.

It’s not clear that it’s always an accident. —CGE