[Peace-discuss] Exposing the DNC dogs as First Amendment haters

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Apr 12 11:56:01 UTC 2019

https://www.facebook.com/robert.naiman/posts/10158168532287656

The enemy dogs are trying to make the arrest of Julian about "hacking." We
need to change the channel back to "First Amendment." The enemy dogs are
going after Julian because they are haters of the First Amendment and they
see Julian as an attractive target because he is Australian. We need to
expose the fact that this is all about the lust of the DNC dogs to attack
the protections of the First Amendment. When we so expose them, the DNC
dogs will stand down.

===

Robert Reuel Naiman
Policy Director