[Peace-discuss] [Peace] News from Neptune #431 notes

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:26:16 UTC 2019

Carl and David

In respect to my previous email, I do think the discussion initially taking place in respect to the political situation, on NFN, to be right on target by both of you. Unfortunately, many white working class of a “conservative nature,” or rather those who don’t read, work hard with little to show for it, and or simply take their news from FOX, still believe they have been left out of the “American promise,” blaming the government for favoring people of color.

Thus many will only listen to what is said, without looking at what is done, and support Trump again.

Only Sanders can win the race, but if what was done in the last election is any measure of what to expect in the next, we may again have Trump for four more years.