[Peace-discuss] FW: I've made my endorsement decision

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 23:37:13 UTC 2019

ACTUALLY, Gravel did a DUAL endorsement of BOTH Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard, and gave each campaign the maximum allowed under federal law equal to $ 40,000, and will dispense his remaining campaign funds equal to about $ 132,000 in independent campaign / issue ads equally to both campaigns between now and the Dem primary elections.

I find it curious that all of the “ progressive “ and even some allegedly “ Left “ organizations and news outlets are only reporting that Gravel endorsed Sanders without mentioning gravel’s actual endorsement of both Sanders and Gabbard.

It never ceases to amaze me of the power and influence of the corporate media in its many manifestations and actual influence over supposed so called “ progressive “ and “ Left “  organizations, media, and individuals. This is a perfect example.

David Johnson

Mike Gravel Makes 2020 Endorsement Decision

Click here to listen to Mike make an endorsement in the 2020 race.

We're pleased to share that Mike has made an endorsement in the 2020 race.

 <https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4840f01d672bb468321c6d3b8&id=7e14c6db8b&e=b9759730f4> "I could not be more honored to officially announce that Bernie Sanders has my endorsement for President of the United States in 2020," Senator Gravel wrote in a letter of endorsement. "Only Bernie can build the movement that will bring sweeping change to this country and bring an end to rule by the military-industrial complex and the elites."

He stated: "The Senator is the most qualified and determined candidate to serve as President, and the only candidate who can actually win the primary, defeat Donald Trump, and vanquish the billionaire class."

In a video recorded Sunday, Mike said that "Bernie has a program that benefits all Americans, not just the one percent. He will be a great president for all Americans."

"Only Bernie can build the movement that will bring sweeping change to this country and bring an end to rule by the military-industrial complex and the elites. Only Bernie can transform our country in the way we need," Senator Gravel wrote in his letter.

"I encourage everyone who, like me, wants to build a country that works for working people, to donate to Bernie’s campaign at  <https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4840f01d672bb468321c6d3b8&id=64305564be&e=b9759730f4> www.BernieSanders.com."

Questions can be directed to Marlon Ettinger at  <mailto:marlon at mikegravel.org?subject=What's%20up%3F> marlon at mikegravel.org.

Paid for by the Committee for Peace, Justice, and Mike Gravel, a grassroots committee centered on Senator Mike Gravel.

Contributions to the Committee for Peace, Justice, and Mike Gravel are not tax-deductible.

This email was sent to davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
 <https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/about?u=4840f01d672bb468321c6d3b8&id=c3c2a27724&e=b9759730f4&c=fe24db5230> why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list <https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=4840f01d672bb468321c6d3b8&id=c3c2a27724&e=b9759730f4&c=fe24db5230>     update subscription preferences <https://gmail.us20.list-manage.com/profile?u=4840f01d672bb468321c6d3b8&id=c3c2a27724&e=b9759730f4>
Gravel 2020 · 15 Park Ave · Ardsley, NY 10502-1621 · USA

Image removed by sender.