[Peace-discuss] The NPR and Venezuela

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 21:08:32 UTC 2019

Indeed Mort,

Which Is why I stopped listening to NPR back in the late 1990’s.

This is what happens when supposedly PUBLIC media outlets like NPR and PBS ( which I use to love to consume ) are for the most part de-funded of OUR taxpayer monies ( thank you Jessie Helms of South Carolina, may you rot in hell ) during the late 1980’s and instead have to go begging for corporate underwriting monies. AND have assholes like the Koch Brothers on the national Board of Directors of NPR / PBS.

David J.