[Peace-discuss] REVEALED: New Details on The Killing of JFK & His Lover Mary Meyer

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:42:37 UTC 2019

It may have been public news for many years, but it’s relatively new for those of us who don’t really care, and have always suspected the CIA was behind it, just as they are behind, in front, and all over the place responsible for thousands of deaths around the world.
Even the killing of Mary Meyer, unless evidence is provided in the book, is speculation, and as you say, “nothing new” given it’s the CIA behind it.