[Peace-discuss] Flyer for Dec. 7 demo

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:38:44 UTC 2019

Impeachment is for personal acts of the President including personal
direction of others to commit criminal actions - if you throw other things
in, you get away from the "personal" aspect.  Watch today's hearings and
learn more about impeachment as a process and whether it is appropriate now
and why/