[Peace-discuss] [Peace] News from Neptune #443 notes

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 15 17:32:30 UTC 2019

Again, I always enjoy the discussion taking place on NFN. Nonetheless I find the continuing conversation related to the Trump impeachment and the assumption it is being done by the Democrats because they fear his “anti-war stance,” due to what he said as a candidate,” boring.

I’m convinced the Dems know very well they won’t remove Trump from office, their goal being, anything to defeat him or any Republican in the next election as worth doing, and using it to further vilify Russia, and paint a portrait of Ukraine as a worthy ally makes it worth their while, in spite of the lack of evidence presented, obvious to those watching closely.

 Impeachment related to the issue they chose to use is nonsense compared to the many crimes committed by both Party Administrations over the years, thus making this impeachment almost a joke, if it didn’t involve the attention of so many Americans, keeping them ignorant of important issues needing to be addressed.

While I agree with David’s analysis of local, and Jewish organizations failure to address a major issue, that of Israeli barbarism, while focusing only on concerns related to domestic issues of immigration or racism superficially, rather than applying a deeper analysis, examining cause and effect, then offering solutions, to be of little consequence. David himself admits is  “trivial.” It’s trivial in that it negates the good works these groups do and therefore doesn’t really get the point across to most people viewing issues superficially thus placing them on the defense. I’m not Jewish so perhaps unlike David I don’t take it personally or apply greater expectations to those who aren’t really interested in what happens to those not in my nation, ignoring what my nation does to others elsewhere in the world. I’m referring to the 47 million Muslims killed since 9/11, in our wars against terrorism, of which David refers often. However, in relation to this is a most important point brought up by David, is that anti-semitism is more likely in the US now, as a result of the barbarism of Israel, and the Trump Administration’s recent policy initiatives related to Israel and “anti-semitism” in the US.

Anti-semitism is rising in Europe, specifically Germany and Ukraine, primarily due to economics, and imperialism, with the US directly responsible for promoting Nazi’s to power in Ukraine in 2014.

Very important information related is the little noticed new “Nafta/trade deal with Canada.” One might refer to it as the new TPP, the original having failed under the Obama Administration, though Trump gets credit for abandoning, but as usual anything defeated that the capitalist elites want imposed, comes back rebranded. It matters not which Party is in power.