[Peace-discuss] Trump & US warmongering

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Dec 29 23:40:51 UTC 2019

A fortiori the same could be said (and was) of the New Deal, a more profound transformation - dismissed then (and by some historians now).

But I think amidst the assurances that it changes nothing, it’s possible that it does - if only from the opposition it engenders (unfortunate verb…).

The populist wave is real (as the oligarchy knows - some are buying islands in the S. Pacific) an has to be dealt with.