[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Best Crosstalk ever, with guests Brian Becker of ANSWER and James Jafre former Washington insider.

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 17:00:02 UTC 2019

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 10:32 AM Morton K. Brussel via Peace <
peace at lists.chambana.net> wrote:

I agree that this was a brilliant discussion. The only? thing missing—it
> was after all  a short program— was how global economics enters/is
> background for the conflicts.
> Why haven’t I heard of these guys before?

Yes, it was good, though hardly revelatory.  Some of us understood back in
2000 that the Project For a New American Century was the empty brayings of
fools.  And when Francis Fukiyama wrote "The End of History".....oh, please.

I especially liked it when, in the intro, the host tweaked his bow tie, but
after the tweaking it was still just as crooked as it was before.  :-)