[Peace-discuss] Some war and occupation notes for NfN/AOTA

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Jan 18 04:59:16 UTC 2019

War/Politicos: Regarding Oprah Winfrey for US President (something the
corporate media was talking about not too long ago):

Bill Moyers Journal played an October 9, 2002 clip from "Oprah" on Moyers'
PBS program. This Moyers PBS episode has the title "Buying the War".

"Buying the War"
Transcript: https://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/btw/transcript1.html
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W56Ezi3ZlzI
Excerpt of the following transcript: