[Peace-discuss] Fwd: David Green's LTE on militarism

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:50:32 UTC 2019

Another letter this morning bashing David Green due to his letter to the Editor.

This one from a Tom Bennet of Tuscola.

Short and to the point, his point being David is a russian or “commie.”

Congratulations David, wear that label with pride.

  As to hostility, propaganda, I don’t see it in David’s letters, but I sure do see it in the below:

Wed, 01/23/2019 - 7:02pm | The News-Gazette<http://www.news-gazette.com/users/digitalmedia>

David Green's agitation/propaganda, class struggle/hostility opinions read as though they would be found acceptable for the pages of Literary Gazette, Red Star, Izvestia and Pravda.

TOM BENNETT

Tuscola