[Peace-discuss] Fwd: A Pro-Life Case For Elizabeth Warren | Mark Gordon

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:12:37 UTC 2019

That is the position of many American Catholics (bishops included).

See <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consistent_life_ethic> and

<https://www.patheos.com/blogs/voxnova/2019/06/12/a-pro-life-case-for-elizabeth-warren/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&fbclid=IwAR1lHm0paVnIN6RT5zApVLoLIPGaL-S0v9XDjep96ZLlcRchGngGvpeXteQ#rOrIexaCSPm0qBDo.01>

—CGE