[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Richard Rohr Meditation: Engagement

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:27:36 UTC 2019

I have met Richard Rohr. And i agree with his view about Dietrich Bonhoeffer -- he should be canonized a saint. I think i found a recent children's book about Bonhoeffer, which means his relevance today is on many people's minds.

- Karen Medina"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great" - Mark Twain

-------- Original message --------From: "C. G. Estabrook  via Peace-discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Date: 7/12/19  01:50  (GMT-06:00) To: peace-discuss at anti-war.net, peace at lists.chambana.net Subject: [Peace-discuss] Fwd: Richard Rohr Meditation: Engagement

Begin forwarded message: