[Peace-discuss] WaPo: how Pete B. went from war protester to war veteran

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 20:06:38 UTC 2019

The best analysis of Buttigieg I’ve seen (I knew his father sightly at Notre Dame) is by Nathan Robinson in the excellent Current Affairs:

<https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete>.

And here’s Robinson’s interesting follow-up to his article: <https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/04/why-bother-trying-to-persuade-anyone>.

—CGE