[Peace-discuss] July 4th signmaking *today* 11-1 at IMC Makerspace

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 16:20:37 UTC 2019

Happy to drive my little convertible (the Mighty Miata) in the parade (esp. because I don’t think I’m up to walking the route this year).

And I’m not a furnish-fetishist - we can tape signs to the MM as space allows.

Perhaps we can find a way to fly the US flag with peace symbol that we use on AWARE ON THE AiR. (We’d need a flag pole attachable to the car)