[Peace-discuss] "The Growing Antisemitism Scam"

Morton K. Brussel mkb3 at icloud.com
Mon Mar 11 03:51:56 UTC 2019

I wrote this some time ago, but evidently didn’t send it off…

My reading of those in the Jewish community who are ardent Zionists indeed have a dual allegiance irrespective of American interests. We have a few here at CLV.  David, what are your impressions with members of the Temple community? How about those who have emigrated to Israel from the U.S.?