[Peace-discuss] Ralph Nader on Democracy Now

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Fri Mar 15 13:40:30 UTC 2019

Karen:  Thanks for referencing this DN program; I haven't learned how to copy websites to email.
Saturday nights 9-10 pm WILL AM radio (580 MHz) for years has broadcast Alternative Radio, an hour of David Barsamian's re-broadcasts of left political commentaries.  Last Sat night (March 9) Dana Frank, prof. (of history I think) at U. Cal. Santa Clara talked on the subject of the Honduran situation forcing emigration of so many Hondurans from great hardship and threat of violence, which she has first hand knowledge of U.S. intervention there and in other Latin Am nations.  It was an excellent presentation but she talked so fast in order to discuss so many facts in the allotted hour that it was hard to follow everything she said.  It would be good to read a transcript (available for $15 from AR, alternativeradio.org) if anyone is interested.  Every Saturday night AR plays a recording of a different speaker, usually to an academic audience.
Midge

-----Original Message-----om: Karen Aram <karenaram at hotmail.com>