[Peace-discuss] AWARE on the Air, March 19

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 20 03:40:36 UTC 2019

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2UD7Th0Hq4>

The guest is James Manrique of CCVA:

"The Champaign County Voters Alliance (or CCVA) is a local non-profit organization dedicated to increasing the Voter Turnout in Champaign County by as much as possible. In doing so we hope to create a more representative democracy of citizens.

"As an organization, we are strictly nonpartisan. We strive to invite all political opinions to the table for an open and honest discussion of what it means to be a citizen of this county. We strive to educate the citizens of this county on the options they have available to them. We will not endorse any specific candidate.

"If you have any questions for us, or if you would like to volunteer, please email:  <info at votechampaign.org>"