[Peace-discuss] Let's not fight between Bernie supporters and Tulsi supporters

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 20 11:28:55 UTC 2019

No, I supported (and voted for) Jill Stein - even tho’ some people thought that to do so was ‘objectively' to help Trump.

I did (and do) think it important to recognize the populist upsurge that made Trump president.

That hasn’t subsided, although Trump has betrayed it by adopting the last administration’s neolib and neocon policies (more war and more inequality) - which he attacked in the campaign.

—CGE