[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Turning Our Backs on Nuremberg

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:28:40 UTC 2019

The hypocrisy is thoroughgoing:

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/684324935/last-wwii-nazi-living-in-us-deported-to-germany-last-year-is-dead-at-95

For example, the Holocaust Industry had to go after this fellow, while
presumably hundreds of thousands of German soldiers and officials were
allowed to live out their lives under the West German regime, governed
largely by former Nazis.

Nevertheless, the Office of Special Investigations has to lie about even
how many "former Nazis" they prosecuted and deported.

>From Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Investigations_(United_States_Department_of_Justice)

"As of August 2005, OSI had successfully prosecuted 100 persons involved in
Nazi war crimes <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime>.(*There are no
sources cited for this assertion*) These persons have been denaturalized
and/or been deported <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deport> from the United
States <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States>. (*There are no
sources cited for this assertion*) Many had lived in the U.S. for decades
and led unremarkable lives. (*There are no sources cited for this
assertion)*For example, Adam Friedrich
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Adam_Friedrich&action=edit&redlink=1>
had
lived in the U.S. since 1955 and been a citizen since 1962 before OSI found
that he had been a member of the SS-Totenkopfverbände
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Totenkopfverb%C3%A4nde> assigned as a prison
guard <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_guard> at the Gross-Rosen
concentration camp
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross-Rosen_concentration_camp> (*There are
no sources cited for this assertion*). He was denaturalized in 2004 but
died in 2006 before he could be deported (*There are no sources cited for
this assertion*). "

I edited this passage, presumably put up by an O.S.I. hack, to point out
the lack of references. There is no evidence whatsoever, including on the
Justice Department website with an elaborate summary that mentions less
than 10 people, which shows who the "prosecuted 100 persons involved in
Nazi war crimes" actually were. It's just one more fabrication, one more
level of the Holocaust Industry con.

But don't we feel good about sending a 95-year-old Ukrainian to Europe to
die for the Nazi crimes, just to be able to say Demjanjuk wasn't the only
one they could dig up. And if you're O.S.I., you don't even have to conform
to Wikipedia's guidelines regarding references.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2009/05/14/the-deportation-of-demjanjuk/