[Peace-discuss] Fwd: What is this?

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Sat Mar 30 15:14:25 UTC 2019

Yes, WHAT IS this--interpretation of Putin's remarks by "NYT"???  [emphasis below added by MO'B]:  Putin's remarks about the D.S. are well taken, but where (in the translation?) is he quoted by NYT as "working against the president"?  Is NYT putting words into Putin's mouth to insinuate "collusion"--is it in the full transcript, or just a post facto interpretation by the NYT?  Gives us the full story, Ron.
Midge