[Peace-discuss] Notes

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu May 23 23:57:56 UTC 2019

I wrote:
> WikiLeaks/Assange:
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48335692 -- Ecuador hands over
> Assange's stuff to the US and WikiLeaks says Ecuador certainly has tampered
> with that stuff before handing it over to the US.

With 17 new criminal charges now heaped upon Julian Assange in a
superseding indictment today, there is also a clear call for people to pick
what side they're on from many including WikiLeaks editor Kristinn
Hrafnsson, The Intercept's Glenn Greenwald, former NSA contractor & leaker
Edward Snowden, and journalist John Pilger:

Hrafnsson wrote https://twitter.com/khrafnsson/status/1131663637687558146
[1] https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1131654395840618496 -- Reuters coverage

Greenwald wrote https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1131658856264818689

Snowden wrote https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1131657973745496066