[Peace-discuss] Let’s Have a “Blue Flu” if War Criminal Biden is the Dem Nominee

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon May 27 21:18:25 UTC 2019

"what exactly makes Joe Biden a war criminal."

@DickDurbin: Tell America what @JoeBiden knew before Biden voted for the
Iraq war
https://www.change.org/p/dickdurbin-tell-america-what-joebiden-knew-before-biden-voted-for-the-iraq-war

The Other Reason Biden Shouldn’t Run
Biden used his leadership to get a Democratic-controlled Senate to give
then-President Bush in 2002 the unprecedented authority to invade a country
on the far side of the world that was no threat to the United States.
by Stephen Zunes
April 2, 2019
https://progressive.org/dispatches/the-other-reason-biden-shouldnt-run-Zunes-190402/