[Peace-discuss] [Peace] spread the news

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:42:27 UTC 2019

Deb, of course I was just using your posting to vent some of my festering
critiques of how the immigrant issue has been treated, including of course
in the progressive community; nothing personal. I probably should have just
written up an article summarizing my views in light of the onslaught of
News-Gazette articles that clearly show the alignment of "pro-immigration"
views with neoliberal business interests.

In any event, of course Trump is ridiculous with his wall, and just
"playing to his base." And the human suffering around the border is
horrific. But the attention devoted to the wall serves the interests of the
Democratic Party establishment, and I know you don't want that.

DG