[Peace-discuss] The Cult of Trump ?

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 02:42:23 UTC 2019

Considering this is from the Wall Street Journal, the newspaper that is the
media pinnacle of the U.S. capitalist class, it doesn't surprise me in the
least that their
 " social media editor " ( along with CNN ) would promote such an absurd
book.

AS Ralph Nader was quoted as saying years ago ; " The Wall Street Journal is
a good source of information about corporate crime ".
Otherwise it works great laid out on the bottom of bird cages.

David J.