[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE monthly demonstrations

James M james.manrique at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 22:56:52 UTC 2019

I'm available tomorrow for the demonstration. I very much like the small
effort we do for anti-war, and if y'all are still in, I'm still in.

Would it be worth re-inviting a variety of local activists to the November
or December rallies? We could try to drum up more digital support as well.

Anti-war is still a cause I very much would like to see continued locally,
even if it's a small effort.

James.