[Peace-discuss] A must listen, Joti Brar of the British Communist Party interview by Caleb Maupin

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Oct 11 22:47:41 UTC 2019

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss wrote:
> However, I now recognize the WSWS is negative towards both Russia and
> China. [...] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v7bWFFLzUY
Speaking of which, consider her lecture "The Drive to War Against Russia
and China" -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdi16fwn1d8

This runs about 1h7m and would be something to consider for AWARE on the
Air if you need a full hour program. There's also some criticism of the
British anti-war movements and points on how anti-war activism ought to go
  as well (toward the end). I'm sure some of the same topics are covered,
but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdi16fwn1d8 is virtually entirely Brar
talking.

I recently gave the News from Neptune fellows a transcript of her recent
interview with George Galloway in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AEI8shuyJg which runs about 3h16m and has
some breaks.

-J