[Peace-discuss] Julian Assange reportedly inside prison van, then confirmed -- only by RT?

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Oct 22 01:15:58 UTC 2019

It seems that RT is getting the Assange scoop again: Julian Assange was
reportedly in a prison van in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ioWYDoGcjM

And then it was confirmed in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiCnSuaCS_Q
which shows him inside that van and is listed as a RUPTLY exclusive. I
don't know why the person recording was panting, but I imagine it had to do
with running to catch up to the van.

So of chief interest: why is Assange being moved? Where was Assange being
moved? Is Assange being moved to US custody?

RT got the footage in both cases and I wonder if this will be another case
like before when he was forced out of the Ecuadorian embassy and RT was the
only news outlet around to capture the act. Everyone else who wanted to get
that footage had to license it from RT (and I hope RT charged them through
the nose for that as some small payback, literally this time, for the
unjustified name-calling corporate media have done as part of the
Russiagate conspiracy theory).