[Peace-discuss] By November, Let’s Make Biden the Harold Macmillan of Imperial Commitment Shedding

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:00:17 UTC 2020

"I don't think you had to say that explicitly, it's implied in getting Joe
Biden to
have the power he'd need to carry out your plan. This means you're shifting
from an
explicit call to vote for Biden (which you can't afford particularly
posting to a
peace group) to an implicit call to vote for him."

What a hoot. Do you think I'm afraid to say what my views are, in this
venue or any other?

You must have me confused with somebody else.