[Peace-discuss] Keywords 020220

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 14:38:41 UTC 2020

Thanks for posting this Ron,

I would have to disagree with Socrates's view of Democracy as an " unjust " constitution and the absolute order of the transition sequence - There have been many countries throughout history that the sequence was not in that order listed.
And the U.S. has not went through a " democracy "  YET. Only " Timocracy " and currently " Oligarchy ".

David J.