[Peace-discuss] What's this guy doing hawking for the likes of BLUMberg?

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:04:33 UTC 2020

I haven't seen the ad, but from what I have read, the Bloomberg people took
clips of Obama saying nice things about Bloomberg and strung them together
to make it appear that Obama had endorsed Bloomberg.

Of course, Obama could object if he wanted to and forcefully declare his
neutrality. If he doesn't, that's data. :)