[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE on the Air #503 notes

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Fri Jan 31 14:32:49 UTC 2020

I was amused by Ted Rall's reply to the question how to get our military out of the Middle East (by air, etc).  It reminded me of the burning question when it looked like U.S. wasn't winning the war on Vietnam: "how do we get out of Vietnam?."  Gene McCarthy's answer was "by sea, the same way we got there."  Pundits slammed him for being cynical, but in the end that's exactly how we did get out.

Midge