[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Excellent letter to the NG, by David Green

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:58:44 UTC 2020

Yes, it just means that the .45 T that the Fed gave to banks & corporations
is collateral for them to borrow 10 times that, 4.5 T. That will be used
not in productive investment, but to maintain the appearance of fiscal
health. The cute Ruedi family is concerned that our 1% neighbors might get
the jitters and put their money into gold or mattresses, not good for the
wealth management business. Thus they have been buying a page in the Sunday
paper as an advertisement for the stock market, although it's not labelled
as such. Blatant but not surprising. There's a chance it will come crashing
down anyway, in which case the News-Gazette will have to sell the space to
Prairie Fruit Farm, because everyone south of Windsor will be going there
to live off the land. Just a heads up.